音標：[ 'kærət ] 讀音:
- I could snap your neck like a carrot .
- I want some eggplant , cucumbers , carrots and peas .
- Other proof of the plasticity of carrot was also forthcoming .
- Yes , i like it , especially pickled cucumbers and carrots .
- By this means it was possible to recapitulate the life cycle of a carrot plant .
- The myth that eating carrots improves your eyesight was exploded years ago .
- Best buys of the week are carrots and cabbages , which are plentiful and cheap .
- A partially purified concentrate of the solid endosperm is active in inducing growth in carrot root tissue .
- The first demonstration of the formation of adventive embryos from carrot tissue explants can be traced to the work of reinert .
- For long-term tissue cultures of domestic carrot the only requirement for adventive embryogeny was addition of an auxin .
- promise of reward as in "carrot and stick"; "used the carrot of subsidized housing for the workers to get their vote";
- orange root; important source of carotene
- perennial plant widely cultivated as an annual in many varieties for its long conical orange edible roots; temperate and tropical regions
同義詞：cultivated carrot, Daucus carota sativa,
- deep orange edible root of the cultivated carrot plant
- carrotとは意味：carrot n. ニンジン.【動詞＋】◆boil carrots ニンジンをゆでる◆cook carrots in milk and butter バター入りミルクでニンジンを煮る◆I dangled the carrot of a raise in front of her to keep her with the firm. 彼女を會社に引き留めるために彼女の目の前に昇給というニンジンをぶら...