音標：[ kɑ:t ] 發音:
過去式:carted 完成式:carted 名詞複數:carts 進行式:carting
- The cart creaked across the green .
- The cart approached at a lively trot .
- They loaded the carts with plunder .
- The police carted the protesters off to jail .
- We had pulled up amongst a crowd of carts .
- That horse has never been harnessed to a cart ...
- I have been carting these cases around all day .
- All the boats and carts started off at the same time .
- The cart is piled high with straw .
- The rubbish from the cart emptied onto the street .
- a heavy open wagon usually having two wheels and drawn by an animal
- wheeled vehicle that can be pushed by a person; may have one or two or four wheels; "he used a handcart to carry the rocks away"; "their pushcart was piled high with groceries"
同義詞：handcart, pushcart, go-cart,
- transport something in a cart
- draw slowly or heavily; "haul stones"; "haul nets"
同義詞：haul, hale, drag,
- cartとは意味：１cart n. 荷車, 手押し車.【動詞＋】◆brake a cart 荷車にブレーキをかける◆The cart was drawn by horses. その荷車は馬が引いた◆get a cart up a hill 坂で荷車を押しあげる◆load a cart 荷車に荷を積む◆maneuver a cart up and down the aisles of a supermarket スー...