音標：[ kɑ:st ] 讀音:
過去式:cast 完成式:cast 名詞複數:casts 進行式:casting
- Bulky portion is tucked under top of cast .
- His speech cast a chill over the hospital .
- Peony casts the other flowers into the shade .
- He cast about desperately for something to say .
- It is aimless to cast water into the sea .
- Antimony adds to the rigidity of the casting .
- I'm going to the polling booth to cast my vote .
- He was casting covetous eyes at the company .
- Don't you cast the first stone at any rummies .
- He casts a beseeching glance at his son .
- a violent throw
- the act of throwing a fishing line out over the water by means of a rod and reel
- the act of throwing dice
- object formed by a mold
- bandage consisting of a firm covering (often made of plaster of Paris) that immobilizes broken bones while they heal
同義詞：plaster cast, plaster bandage,
- container into which liquid is poured to create a given shape when it hardens
- the visual appearance of something or someone; "the delicate cast of his features"
- the actors in a play
同義詞：cast of characters, dramatis personae,
- the distinctive form in which a thing is made; "pottery of this cast was found throughout the region"
同義詞：mold, mould, stamp,
- eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth; "After drinking too much, the students vomited"; "He purged continuously"; "The patient regurgitated the food we gave him last night"
同義詞：vomit, vomit up, purge, sick, cat, be sick, disgorge, regorge, retch, puke, barf, spew, spue, chuck, upchuck, honk, regurgitate, throw up,
- formulate in a particular style or language; "I wouldn''t put it that way"; "She cast her request in very polite language"
同義詞：frame, redact, put, couch,
- choose at random; "draw a card"; "cast lots"
- throw forcefully
- get rid of; "he shed his image as a pushy boss"; "shed your clothes"
同義詞：shed, cast off, shake off, throw, throw off, throw away, drop,
- put or send forth; "She threw the flashlight beam into the corner"; "The setting sun threw long shadows"; "cast a spell"; "cast a warm light"
同義詞：project, contrive, throw,
- form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold; "cast a bronze sculpture"
- select to play,sing, or dance a part in a play, movie, musical, opera, or ballet; "He cast a young woman in the role of Desdemona"
- move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment; "The gypsies roamed the woods"; "roving vagabonds"; "the wandering Jew"; "The cattle roam across the prairie"; "the laborers drift from one town to the next"; "They rolled from town to town"
同義詞：roll, wander, swan, stray, tramp, roam, ramble, rove, range, drift, vagabond,
- deposit; "cast a vote"; "cast a ballot"
- assign the roles of (a movie or a play) to actors; "Who cast this beautiful movie?"
casting 中文, cast steel 中文, cast charge 中文, plaster cast 中文, casting vote 中文, sand casting 中文, air cast 中文, video cast 中文, supporting cast 中文, cassyfiline 中文, cassytha 中文, cassytha filiform1is 中文, cassythidine 中文, cassythine 中文, cast a blank vote 中文, cast a bone between 中文, cast a chill over 中文, cast a chill over a person 中文,