- Bulky portion is tucked under top of cast .
- His speech cast a chill over the hospital .
- Peony casts the other flowers into the shade .
- He cast about desperately for something to say .
- It is aimless to cast water into the sea .
- Antimony adds to the rigidity of the casting .
- I'm going to the polling booth to cast my vote .
- He was casting covetous eyes at the company .
- Don't you cast the first stone at any rummies .
- He casts a beseeching glance at his son .
- castingとは意味：casting n. 鋳込み; 鋳造; 配役.【形容詞 名詞＋】◆die casting 〔冶金〕 ダイ鋳物(法)◆Metal casting is a difficult technique. 金屬鋳造は技術的に難しい◆steel castings 鋼鉄鋳込み.【＋前置詞】◆His casting as Hamlet was a major breakthrough for him. ハムレット...