發音:用"catalytic"造句"catalytic" in a sentence"catalytic"怎麼讀"catalytic"的同義詞
- It is known as catalytic cracking .
- The dimethylbenzenes are obtained from catalytic reformate .
- Many other important catalytic parameters were deduced .
- The first catalytic converters were called conventional oxidation catalysts .
- The high level of hc in the exhaust gas may damage the catalytic converter .
- The air guards the catalytic converter from overload and possible resulting damage .
- Another reason for banning lead in gasoline is that the lead can ruin the catalytic converter .
- Typical components in such a blend could be isooctane, alkylate and catalytic reformate .
- Some discussion of the oxidation state of chromium that is the most important for the catalytic reaction is given .
- There are inherent difficulties in selecting any method as a standard for catalytic surface area determinations .