音標：[ tʃɛə ] 發音:
過去式:chaired 完成式:chaired 名詞複數:chairs 進行式:chairing
- Do they have marble tables and chairs ?
- She turned the chair on its side to repair it .
- She was the chair of the planning committee .
- He throws her roughly into the easy chair .
- Bind the prisoner to the chair with rope .
- The falling tree just grazed his chair .
- A second old lady got out of a chair .
- He was sitting very straight in his chair .
- He rocked back and forth in his chair .
- I prefer the chair in its old place .
- the position of professor; "he was awarded an endowed chair in economics"
- a seat for one person, with a support for the back; "he put his coat over the back of the chair and sat down"
- a particular seat in an orchestra; "he is second chair violin"
- an instrument of execution by electrocution; resembles an ordinary seat for one person; "the murderer was sentenced to die in the chair"
同義詞：electric chair, death chair, hot seat,
- the officer who presides at the meetings of an organization; "address your remarks to the chairperson"
同義詞：president, chairman, chairwoman, chairperson,
- preside over; "John moderated the discussion"
- act or preside as chair, as of an academic department in a university; "She chaired the department for many years"
- chairとは意味：chair n. いす; 講座; 教授職; 議長席, 議長.【動詞＋】◆The new leader accepted the chair. 新しい指導者が推されて座長の座についた◆Please address the chair. 初めに議長に呼びかけてください◆arrange chairs around a table テーブルのまわりにいすを並べる◆They drew their chair...
head chair 中文, swing chair 中文, bed chair 中文, rail chair 中文, electric chair 中文, steamer chair 中文, morris chair 中文, chair warmer 中文, butterfly chair 中文, chainwork sculpture 中文, chain＝series 中文, chaiounate 中文, chaipak siriwat 中文, chaiqiao 中文, chair a meeting 中文, chair aim static load test machine 中文, chair analysis meeting 中文, chair arm 中文,