音標：[ 'tʃænl ] 發音:
過去式:channeled 完成式:channeled 名詞複數:channels 進行式:channeling
- There are at present four television channels .
- Rain washed channels in the ground .
- They aren't scouring any little channel .
- The water had worn a channel in the rock .
- Water runs along the channel to the fields .
- The water of the channel is quite turbulent .
- The terrace channels are convenient for irrigation .
- We can not get channel 4 on our television .
- Earthworm channels greatly aid root growth .
- The channel is almost choked with silt .
- a way of selling a company''s product either directly or via distributors; "possible distribution channels are wholesalers or small retailers or retail chains or direct mailers or your own stores"
- a passage for water (or other fluids) to flow through; "the fields were crossed with irrigation channels"; "gutters carried off the rainwater into a series of channels under the street"
- a television station and its programs; "a satellite TV channel"; "surfing through the channels"; "they offer more than one hundred channels"
同義詞：television channel, TV channel,
- a bodily passage or tube lined with epithelial cells and conveying a secretion or other substance; "the tear duct was obstructed"; "the alimentary canal"; "poison is released through a channel in the snake''s fangs"
同義詞：duct, epithelial duct, canal,
- a path over which electrical signals can pass; "a channel is typically what you rent from a telephone company"
- (often plural) a means of communication or access; "it must go through official channels"; "lines of communication were set up between the two firms"
同義詞：communication channel, line,
- a deep and relatively narrow body of water (as in a river or a harbor or a strait linking two larger bodies) that allows the best passage for vessels; "the ship went aground in the channel"
- a long narrow furrow cut either by a natural process (such as erosion) or by a tool (as e.g. a groove in a phonograph record)
- send from one person or place to another; "transmit a message"
同義詞：transmit, transfer, transport, channelize, channelise,
- direct the flow of; "channel information towards a broad audience"
- transmit or serve as the medium for transmission; "Sound carries well over water"; "The airwaves carry the sound"; "Many metals conduct heat"
同義詞：impart, conduct, transmit, convey, carry,