音標：[ 'tʃɑ:tə ] 發音:
用"charter"造句"charter" in a sentence"charter"怎麼讀"charter"的同義詞
過去式:chartered 完成式:chartered 名詞複數:charters 進行式:chartering
- A piper cub was chartered to fly .
- This charter was never carried into effect .
- We will charter a steamer to convey the goods .
- The same year the university of wisconsin was chartered .
- The resort to air charters turned out to be a fiasco .
- Our school chartered three buses for the trip ..
- A corporation is separate legal entity chartered by the state .
- No charter company was eager to court arab boycott .
- The elementary tools for a peaceful settlement are to be found in the charter .
- Today of all days our dedication to the charter must be maintained .
- a document incorporating an institution and specifying its rights; includes the articles of incorporation and the certificate of incorporation
- a contract to hire or lease transportation
- engage for service under a term of contract; "We took an apartment on a quiet street"; "Let''s rent a car"; "Shall we take a guide in Rome?"
同義詞：lease, rent, hire, engage, take,
- grant a charter to
- hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
同義詞：rent, hire, lease,
chartered 中文, great charter 中文, chartered accountant 中文, charter party 中文, atlantic charter 中文, voyage charter 中文, chartered cities 中文, charter member 中文, charted position 中文, charted visibility 中文, charted visibility of light 中文, charted waters 中文, chartener 中文, charter (the chartered ship) 中文, charter 77 中文, charter 77 movement 中文, charter 77 rights movement 中文,