過去式:chattered 完成式:chattered 進行式:chattering
- I know how people chatter in england .
- A round of chatter rose and subsided .
- His ceaseless chatter began to annoy me .
- Cut the chatter and get on with your work !
- At this, clyde's teeth fairly chattered .
- They set forth chattering like magpies .
- I have had enough of her continual chatter .
- I have had enough of your constant chatter .
- Just listening to his silly chatter wears me out .
- Laughter resounded above the chatter of busy tools .
- noisy talk
同義詞：yak, yack, yakety-yak, cackle,
- the high-pitched continuing noise made by animals (birds or monkeys)
- the rapid series of noises made by the parts of a machine
- speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly
同義詞：piffle, palaver, prate, tittle-tattle, twaddle, clack, maunder, prattle, blab, gibber, tattle, blabber, gabble,
- make noise as if chattering away; "The magpies were chattering in the trees"
- talk socially without exchanging too much information; "the men were sitting in the cafe and shooting the breeze"
同義詞：chew the fat, shoot the breeze, chat, confabulate, confab, chitchat, chit-chat, chaffer, natter, gossip, jaw, claver, visit,
- cut unevenly with a chattering tool
- click repeatedly or uncontrollably; "Chattering teeth"