音標：[ tʃi:p ] 讀音:用"cheap"造句"cheap"怎麼讀"cheap"的同義詞
- Strawberries are cheaper when they are in season .
- He is too fond of making cheap scores .
- The cheap music turned elfin and lovely .
- The local shop has some radios going cheap .
- His treatment of her made her feel cheap .
- It comes cheaper if you buy things in bulk .
- Even the cheapest was priced at $ 5 .
- It sounds too much like a cheap romance .
- Natural vegetable fibres are all cheap .
- It is cheaper to ship goods by road than by rail .
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- embarrassingly stingy
- of very poor quality; flimsy
同義詞：bum, cheesy, chintzy, crummy, punk, sleazy, tinny,
- tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
同義詞：brassy, flash, flashy, garish, gaudy, gimcrack, loud, meretricious, tacky, tatty, tawdry, trashy,