發音:用"check in"造句"check in"怎麼讀"check in"的同義詞"check in" meaning
- I enclose a check in settlement of your account .
- Passengers should check in for flight 125 to berlin .
- Passengers should check in for flight ba 125 to berlin .
- Please give me a check in favor of another person .
- Collimation must be capable of being checked in the field .
- The checks in the waistcoat are but the wires of the cage .
- Passengers should check in one hour before their flight time at the latest .
- The employee who checks in arriving guests and assigns them to their rooms is the room clerk .
- All teller's cash trucks were checked in and out of the cash vault by a senior vault teller .
- The trees produce a strong central leader which, if not checked in growth, tends to dominate over the lower branches .
- announce one''s arrival, e.g. at hotels or airports