音標：[ tʃi:k ] 讀音:
過去式:cheeked 完成式:cheeked 名詞複數:cheeks 進行式:cheeking
- She was dabbing her cheeks with a powder-puff .
- She felt colour flame up in her cheeks .
- Philip stroked the baby's little cheek .
- His lips were bluish, his cheeks blanched .
- The other hand he slipped under his cheek .
- The mayor rubbed his cheek and tried to think .
- She put a clammy hand to his cheek .
- Her roses disappeared slowly on her cheeks .
- The children had glowing cheeks after race .
- The colour is coming back to her cheeks .
- impudent aggressiveness; "I couldn''t believe her boldness"; "he had the effrontery to question my honesty"
同義詞：boldness, nerve, brass, face,
- either of the two large fleshy masses of muscular tissue that form the human rump
- either side of the face below the eyes
- an impudent statement
- speak impudently to