- Why don't you chuck the work, madeline ?
- He chucked a drunken man out of the pub .
- The universal chuck has only three jaws .
- I want to chuck every clothes i own .
- They were chucked out of the pub for being too rowdy .
- He failed his exams and was chucked out of university .
- Mcteague tended the chuck .
- Eventually he chucked it .
- If you leave the room, i'll chuck you out of the theatre .
- He winked at kamejiro, and chucked him under the chin with the whip .
- a holding device consisting of adjustable jaws that center a workpiece in a lathe or center a tool in a drill
- informal terms for a meal
同義詞：chow, eats, grub,
- the part of a forequarter from the neck to the ribs and including the shoulder blade
- eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth; "After drinking too much, the students vomited"; "He purged continuously"; "The patient regurgitated the food we gave him last night"
同義詞：vomit, vomit up, purge, cast, sick, cat, be sick, disgorge, regorge, retch, puke, barf, spew, spue, upchuck, honk, regurgitate, throw up,
- pat or squeeze fondly or playfully, especially under the chin
- throw carelessly; "chuck the ball"
- throw away; "Chuck these old notes"