音標：[ 'sə:kit ] 讀音:
過去式:circuited 完成式:circuited 名詞複數:circuits 進行式:circuiting
- We made the circuit of the old city walls .
- He'll put the word on a navy circuit .
- If it was too hot, it loosened the circuit .
- The commanding officer made a circuit of the camp .
- I hit the lunch-and-lecture circuit again .
- The circuit is a conventional ring counter .
- We have so far studied combinational circuits .
- The cost will soon compare to that of the dtl circuits .
- The current i in all parts of the circuit is the same .
- Such a ring of conductors is called an electric circuit .
- movement once around a course; "he drove an extra lap just for insurance"
- a journey or route all the way around a particular place or area; "they took an extended tour of Europe"; "we took a quick circuit of the park"; "a ten-day coach circuit of the island"
- an electrical device that provides a path for electrical current to flow
同義詞：electrical circuit, electric circuit,
- a racetrack for automobile races
- (law) a judicial division of a state or the United States (so-called because originally judges traveled and held court in different locations); one of the twelve groups of states in the United States that is covered by a particular circuit court of appeals
- the boundary line encompassing an area or object; "he had walked the full circumference of his land"; "a danger to all races over the whole circumference of the globe"
- an established itinerary of venues or events that a particular group of people travel to; "she''s a familiar name on the club circuit"; "on the lecture circuit"; "the judge makes a circuit of the courts in his district"; "the international tennis circuit"
- make a circuit; "They were circuiting about the state"
- circuitとは意味：circuit n. 一周, 一巡; 巡回; (電気)回路; 周囲; 《米俗》 〔野球〕 ダイヤモンド; 興行系統.【動詞＋】◆The priest administers his circuit well. 司祭は自分の巡回教區をうまく管理している◆break an electrical circuit 電気回路を開く◆close a circuit ひとめぐりする◆The judge goes...