音標：[ ˌsə:kju'leiʃən ] 發音:用"circulation"造句"circulation"怎麼讀"circulation"的同義詞"circulation" meaning
- When will the new coins be put into circulation ?
- This book has been withdrawn from circulation .
- The circulation of gossip is abhorrent .
- There is so many creeps in circulation .
- A standpipe was crucial for smooth circulation .
- As soon as it was published , the book had a big circulation .
- All organs have some degree of collateral circulation .
- He referred to the manuscript circulation of the sonnets .
- We must constantly adjust the amount of money in circulation .
- Platelets are also filtered out of the circulation by the spleen .
- the spread or transmission of something (as news or money) to a wider group or area
- the dissemination of copies of periodicals (as newspapers or magazines)
- free movement or passage (as of cytoplasm within a cell or sap through a plant); "ocean circulation is an important part of global climate"; "a fan aids air circulation"
- movement through a circuit; especially the movement of blood through the heart and blood vessels
- number of copies of a newspaper or magazine that are sold; "by increasing its circulation the newspaper hoped to increase its advertising"
- (library science) the count of books that are loaned by a library over a specified period
- circulationとは意味：circulation n. 循環; 流布; 発行, 発行部數.【動詞＋】◆The book attained (a) wide circulation. その本は広く流布した◆A defective thermostat blocked circulation of the coolant. 欠陥のあるサーモスタットが冷卻剤の循環を妨げた◆boost the circulation of a n...