音標：[ 'siti ] 發音:
用"city"造句"city" in a sentence"city"怎麼讀"city"的同義詞
- The east possessed most of the large cities .
- We made the circuit of the old city walls .
- The river divides the city into two parts .
- The escaped convict was seized outside the city .
- The fair name of the city would be smirched .
- Prostitution is on the increase in the city .
- The strikers paraded through the city center .
- Most of shanghai city is thickly settled .
- I shook off the discipline of the city .
- They governed the city with a heavy hand .
- people living in a large densely populated municipality; "the city voted for Republicans in 1994"
- a large and densely populated urban area; may include several independent administrative districts; "Ancient Troy was a great city"
同義詞：metropolis, urban center,
- an incorporated administrative district established by state charter; "the city raised the tax rate"
crescent city 中文, white city 中文, city hall 中文, city wards 中文, city office 中文, carson city 中文, radio city 中文, inner city 中文, city company 中文, cittotaenia pectinata 中文, cittova 中文, città di castello 中文, città violenta 中文, citu 中文, city (urban) planner 中文, city (urban) planning 中文, city 17 中文, city 18 中文,