音標：[ klæmp ] 讀音:用"clamp"造句"clamp"怎麼讀"clamp"的同義詞
- The wood is held in position by a clamp .
- I'm glad he clamped down on them .
- Naturally, his mind clamped down .
- I clamped my teeth to keep from uttering a single whimper .
- The diaphragm was clamped between two support housings .
- If the tubing is to remain in a place, the end is clamped .
- Bigger's teeth clamped so tight that his jaws ached .
- Its lower end is anchored at the erection truss by a clamp .
- He checked that clamp .
- The blade is clamped and excited into some mode of vibration .
- a device (generally used by carpenters) that holds things firmly together
- impose or inflict forcefully; "The military government clamped a curfew onto the capital"
- fasten or fix with a clamp; "clamp the chair together until the glue has hardened"
- clampとは意味：１clamp n. かすがい, 留め金, 締め金.【動詞＋】◆He put on a new cooling system hose clamp and tightened it. 新しい冷房機ホース留めを取り付けてそれを締めた◆shut a clamp 留め金を締める.【＋動詞】◆The disc clamp holds the CD firmly in contact with the pla...