- The wood is held in position by a clamp .
- I'm glad he clamped down on them .
- Naturally, his mind clamped down .
- I clamped my teeth to keep from uttering a single whimper .
- The diaphragm was clamped between two support housings .
- If the tubing is to remain in a place, the end is clamped .
- Bigger's teeth clamped so tight that his jaws ached .
- Its lower end is anchored at the erection truss by a clamp .
- He checked that clamp .
- The blade is clamped and excited into some mode of vibration .
clamping gride 中文, casing clamps 中文, clamp flask 中文, riveting clamps 中文, clamping disc 中文, clamping ring 中文, clamp off 中文, slave clamp 中文, pulmonalis clamp 中文, clamper core-wire 中文, clamper noise 中文, clamper tube 中文, clampi 中文, clampin 中文, clamping a aratus 中文, clamping action 中文, clamping activate 中文, clamping and tensioning device 中文,