音標：[ klaud ] 讀音:
過去式:clouded 完成式:clouded 名詞複數:clouds 進行式:clouding
- Rosy evening clouds and lone ducks fly together ...
- I like the idea of the garden and the clouds .
- A waxy cloud or haze appears in the liquid .
- A cloud came over the face of chingachgook .
- The lightning flashed out from the black clouds ..
- Clouds must be given a particular attention .
- The mountains reared their crests into the clouds .
- The moonbeam breaks through rifted clouds .
- Cloud has a dominant influence on radiation .
- The clouds appeared inclined to thunder .
- a group of many things in the air or on the ground; "a swarm of insects obscured the light"; "clouds of blossoms"; "it discharged a cloud of spores"
- a visible mass of water or ice particles suspended at a considerable altitude
- any collection of particles (e.g., smoke or dust) or gases that is visible
- out of touch with reality; "his head was in the clouds"
- suspicion affecting your reputation; "after that mistake he was under a cloud"
- a cause of worry or gloom or trouble; "the only cloud on the horizon was the possibility of dissent by the French"
- make milky or dull; "The chemical clouded the liquid to which it was added"
- colour with streaks or blotches of different shades
- make less clear; "the stroke clouded memories of her youth"
- place under suspicion or cast doubt upon; "sully someone''s reputation"
同義詞：defile, sully, corrupt, taint,
- make gloomy or depressed; "Their faces were clouded with sadness"
- billow up in the form of a cloud; "The smoke clouded above the houses"
- make less visible or unclear; "The stars are obscured by the clouds"; "the big elm tree obscures our view of the valley"
同義詞：obscure, befog, becloud, obnubilate, haze over, fog, mist,
- make overcast or cloudy; "Fall weather often overcasts our beaches"
- cloudとは意味：１cloud n. 雲; 大群; 暗雲; (顔面 額に漂う)曇り, かげり; 汚點.【動詞＋】◆He leaned back in his chair, blowing great clouds of smoke from his cigar. いすにもたれてもくもくと葉巻の煙を吐いていた◆The west wind has blown the clouds away. 西風が雲を吹き散らした◆c...