音標：[ kəul ] 發音:
過去式:coaled 完成式:coaled 名詞複數:coals 進行式:coaling
- Coal is much calorific than green wood .
- It 's difficult to ascertain the coal deposits ...
- They have put up the price of coal again .
- We ran out of coal , and had to burn wood .
- I hate to see someone raked over the coals .
- It 's more economical to use gas than coal ..
- We have enough coal to see the winter out .
- We have received an order for two tons of coal .
- Coal itself is a heavy pollutant .
- He contracted to supply me with coal regularly .
- a hot fragment of wood or coal that is left from a fire and is glowing or smoldering
- fossil fuel consisting of carbonized vegetable matter deposited in the Carboniferous period
- take in coal; "The big ship coaled"
- supply with coal
- burn to charcoal; "Without a drenching rain, the forest fire will char everything"
- coalとは意味：coal n. 石炭.【動詞＋】◆burn coal in a furnace 爐で石炭をたく◆carry coals to Newcastle 《口語》 余計なことをする, むだ骨を折る◆convert coal into gas and liquid fuel 石炭をガスと液體燃料に変える◆He fanned the coals into life. あおいで石炭が勢いよく燃えるようにした◆h...
coaling 中文, coal drop 中文, coal breaker 中文, coal cracker 中文, coal seam 中文, coal hatch 中文, coal mine 中文, bunker coal 中文, coal cutting 中文, coai 中文, coaja 中文, coak 中文, coakley 中文, coaktail 中文, coal accumulating basin 中文, coal accumulating palaeostructure 中文, coal accumulating process 中文, coal adustion 中文,