讀音:用"coated with"造句"coated with"怎麼讀
- Streets are coated with steely ice .
- Pills are sometimes coated with sugar .
- She wore a fur coat with nothing underneath .
- It was a terylene diaphragm coated with a layer of aluminum .
- The metal sheet is coated with a certain special material, such as cesium .
- Rectangular plastic cards coated with magnetic material are employed in this device .
- All buried lines are coated with a protective covering to save them from corrosion .
- The mirrors here are coated with a multilayered dielectric film having a reflectance of over 99% .
- To improve the visibility of the crack patterns, the structural members were often coated with whitewash .
- These particles constitute the cores of the interstellar dust grains that may be coated with ice .
coated 中文, coates 中文, coating coat 中文, coating 中文, coats 中文, coat coat 中文, coat coating 中文, coat 中文, coated weight 中文, coated welding rod 中文, coated wire 中文, coated wire electrode 中文, coated wire k ion sensitive field 中文, coated with microstructure 中文, coated with two layers of prim 中文, coated yarn 中文, coated-tips 中文,