音標：[ kəud ] 發音:
用"code"造句"code" in a sentence"code"怎麼讀"code"的同義詞
過去式:coded 完成式:coded 名詞複數:codes 進行式:coding
- You must live up to the code of the school .
- The dialing code for the london area is 01 .
- Language is apparently governed by a code .
- The new code baffled the enemy agents .
- She was an individual with a code of her own .
- The dialling code for the beijing area is 01 .
- This was the impetus to the prussian code .
- The information arrives in code .
- He conquered the old code and the old dogma .
- We can use at most nine words in this code .
- a coding system used for transmitting messages requiring brevity or secrecy
- (computer science) the symbolic arrangement of data or instructions in a computer program or the set of such instructions
- a set of rules or principles or laws (especially written ones)
- convert ordinary language into code; "We should encode the message for security reasons"
同義詞：encipher, cipher, cypher, encrypt, inscribe, write in code,
- attach a code to; "Code the pieces with numbers so that you can identify them later"