讀音:用"coffee and"造句"coffee and"怎麼讀
- We ended off the meal with coffee and brandy .
- He poured coffee and took some scones and honey .
- Most doctors advise cutting down on coffee and tobacco .
- Afterwards they went into the smoking-room for coffee and biscuits .
- The drink tasted like a cross between coffee and hot chocolate .
- He poured himself coffee and slipped into an old, well-worn armchair .
- There was soup, an omelette or something, coffee and light wine .
- It came floating back to him, momentarily, with the coffee and liqueurs .
- Then, if he were interested, she would make some coffee and boil a couple of eggs .
- The driver gave him a few biscuits and a cup of coffee and left him just outside the city .
ground coffee 中文, soudan coffee 中文, coffee royal 中文, robust coffee 中文, coffee substitutes 中文, coffee grounds 中文, colombian coffee 中文, pulverized coffee 中文, chinese coffee 中文, coffea senna 中文, coffeate 中文, coffee 中文, coffee alexander 中文, coffee almond milkshake 中文, coffee and cigarettes 中文, coffee and coffee substitutes 中文, coffee and cream 中文, coffee and tea 中文,