音標：[ 'kɔlə ] 讀音:
過去式:collared 完成式:collared 名詞複數:collars 進行式:collaring
- Reynolds loosened his hand on my collar .
- She began unfastening the collar of her gown .
- This collar acts as a kind of gasket .
- He turned up his coat collar against the chill wind .
- The old man picked a hair from the collar of his coat .
- He collared all my money .
- The policeman collared the thief .
- The wind was so cold that he turned his coat collar up .
- My collar is only rabbit .
- He turned up his coat collar .
- the act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal); "the policeman on the beat got credit for the collar"
同義詞：apprehension, arrest, catch, pinch, taking into custody,
- a figurative restraint; "asked for a collar on program trading in the stock market"; "kept a tight leash on his emotions"; "he''s always gotten a long leash"
- necklace that fits tightly around a woman''s neck
同義詞：choker, dog collar, neckband,
- a band that fits around the neck and is usually folded over
- a band of leather or rope that is placed around an animal''s neck as a harness or to identify it
- the stitching that forms the rim of a shoe or boot
- a short ring fastened over a rod or shaft to limit, guide, or secure a machine part
- anything worn or placed about the neck; "the thief was forced to wear a heavy wooden collar"; "a collar of flowers was placed about the neck of the winning horse"
- (zoology) an encircling band or marking around the neck of any animal
- take into custody; "the police nabbed the suspected criminals"
同義詞：nail, apprehend, arrest, pick up, nab, cop,
- furnish with a collar; "collar the dog"
- seize by the neck or collar
collared 中文, pink collar 中文, toby collar 中文, eton collar 中文, grey collar 中文, collar button 中文, bright collar 中文, sailor collar 中文, flea collar 中文, collapsing technique 中文, collapsing test 中文, collapsing to a single leg 中文, collapsing treatment 中文, collapsotherapy 中文, collar top 中文, collar and crow scissors 中文, collar and crown scissors 中文, collar and cuff 中文,