音標：[ 'kɔlidʒ ] 讀音:
- My home is only a bus stop from the college .
- The college is affiliated with the university .
- The college is not operated for profit .
- Joe was in college and worried about exams .
- I was rather literary in college .
- I had a very exclusive college education .
- That is our sister college in cambridge .
- These books are his legacy to the college .
- Amanda is home from college once again .
- The school is attached to the normal college .
- a complex of buildings in which an institution of higher education is housed
- the body of faculty and students of a college
- an institution of higher education created to educate and grant degrees; often a part of a university
- collegeとは意味：college n. カレッジ, 大學; (オックスフォード ケンブリッジなどの)學寮; 《英》 パブリックスクール; 専門學校; 団體.【動詞＋】◆administer a college 大學を運営する◆attend (a local) college (地方の)大學に通う◆complete college 大學を卒業する◆enter (a) college at 18 18 歳で大學に入る◆...
business college 中文, training college 中文, cluster college 中文, college forest 中文, college pudding 中文, junior college 中文, bible college 中文, college cap 中文, electoral college 中文, colleen mccullough 中文, colleen mckenna 中文, colleer 中文, collegal 中文, collegati 中文, college ability test 中文, college academic prediction 中文, college admissions in the united states 中文, college algebra 中文,