音標：[ 'kʌlə ] 讀音:
過去式:colored 完成式:colored 名詞複數:colors 進行式:coloring
- The colors used are flat and unvaried .
- You poor man. you've got a splendid color .
- Her color came and went as she listened .
- At twilight, the sky was suffused with color .
- Try to wear a color that is less obtrusive .
- I did n't observe the colors of her eyes .
- The coloring of these people was very original .
- The color of red grapes is in the skin .
- The producer made a telling use of color .
- The color of the big-jawed face was high .
- having or capable of producing colors; "color film"; "he rented a color television"; "marvelous color illustrations"
- change color, often in an undesired manner; "The shirts discolored"
同義詞：discolor, discolour, colour,
- add color to; "The child colored the drawings"; "Fall colored the trees"; "colorize black and white film"
同義詞：colorize, colorise, colourise, colourize, colour, color in, colour in,
- affect as in thought or feeling; "My personal feelings color my judgment in this case"; "The sadness tinged his life"
同義詞：tinge, colour, distort,
- give a deceptive explanation or excuse for; "color a lie"
- decorate with colors; "color the walls with paint in warm tones"
- modify or bias; "His political ideas color his lectures"
- the appearance of objects (or light sources) described in terms of a person''s perception of their hue and lightness (or brightness) and saturation
- an outward or token appearance or form that is deliberately misleading; "he hoped his claims would have a semblance of authenticity"; "he tried to give his falsehood the gloss of moral sanction"; "the situation soon took on a different color"
同義詞：semblance, gloss, colour,
- a visual attribute of things that results from the light they emit or transmit or reflect; "a white color is made up of many different wavelengths of light"
同義詞：colour, coloring, colouring,
- the timbre of a musical sound; "the recording fails to capture the true color of the original music"
同義詞：colour, coloration, colouration,
- interest and variety and intensity; "the Puritan Period was lacking in color"; "the characters were delineated with exceptional vividness"
- (physics) the characteristic of quarks that determines their role in the strong interaction; "each flavor of quarks comes in three colors"
- a race with skin pigmentation different from the white race (especially Blacks)
同義詞：colour, people of color, people of colour,
- any material used for its color; "she used a different color for the trim"
同義詞：coloring material, colouring material, colour,
- colorとは意味：１color, 《英》 colour n.(1) 色, 色彩; 色合; 絵の具; 血色; 紅潮; 本當らしさ, 見せかけ; 口実; 特色.【動詞＋】◆Women in native dress added color to the scene. 土地の民族衣裳を身につけた婦人たちがその場の光景に色どりを添えた It is basically an accurate account, though ...