音標：[ 'kʌlə ] 讀音:
過去式:colored 完成式:colored 名詞複數:colors 進行式:coloring
- The colors used are flat and unvaried .
- You poor man. you've got a splendid color .
- Her color came and went as she listened .
- At twilight, the sky was suffused with color .
- Try to wear a color that is less obtrusive .
- I did n't observe the colors of her eyes .
- The coloring of these people was very original .
- The color of red grapes is in the skin .
- The producer made a telling use of color .
- The color of the big-jawed face was high .
- having or capable of producing colors; "color film"; "he rented a color television"; "marvelous color illustrations"
- change color, often in an undesired manner; "The shirts discolored"
同義詞：discolor, discolour, colour,
- add color to; "The child colored the drawings"; "Fall colored the trees"; "colorize black and white film"
同義詞：colorize, colorise, colourise, colourize, colour, color in, colour in,
- affect as in thought or feeling; "My personal feelings color my judgment in this case"; "The sadness tinged his life"
同義詞：tinge, colour, distort,
- give a deceptive explanation or excuse for; "color a lie"
- decorate with colors; "color the walls with paint in warm tones"
- modify or bias; "His political ideas color his lectures"
- the appearance of objects (or light sources) described in terms of a person''s perception of their hue and lightness (or brightness) and saturation
- an outward or token appearance or form that is deliberately misleading; "he hoped his claims would have a semblance of authenticity"; "he tried to give his falsehood the gloss of moral sanction"; "the situation soon took on a different color"
同義詞：semblance, gloss, colour,
- a visual attribute of things that results from the light they emit or transmit or reflect; "a white color is made up of many different wavelengths of light"
同義詞：colour, coloring, colouring,
- the timbre of a musical sound; "the recording fails to capture the true color of the original music"
同義詞：colour, coloration, colouration,
- interest and variety and intensity; "the Puritan Period was lacking in color"; "the characters were delineated with exceptional vividness"
- (physics) the characteristic of quarks that determines their role in the strong interaction; "each flavor of quarks comes in three colors"
- a race with skin pigmentation different from the white race (especially Blacks)
同義詞：colour, people of color, people of colour,
- any material used for its color; "she used a different color for the trim"
同義詞：coloring material, colouring material, colour,