- The colors used are flat and unvaried .
- You poor man. you've got a splendid color .
- Her color came and went as she listened .
- At twilight, the sky was suffused with color .
- Try to wear a color that is less obtrusive .
- I did n't observe the colors of her eyes .
- The coloring of these people was very original .
- The color of red grapes is in the skin .
- The producer made a telling use of color .
- The color of the big-jawed face was high .
- having color or a certain color; sometimes used in combination; "colored crepe paper"; "the film was in color"; "amber-colored heads of grain"
- having skin rich in melanin pigments; "National Association for the Advancement of Colored People"; "dark-skinned peoples"
同義詞：coloured, dark, dark-skinned, non-white,
- (used of color) artificially produced; not natural; "a bleached blonde"
同義詞：bleached, coloured, dyed,
- favoring one person or side over another; "a biased account of the trial"; "a decision that was partial to the defendant"
同義詞：biased, coloured, one-sided, slanted,
- a United States term for Blacks that is now considered offensive