音標：[ kəum ] 讀音:
過去式:combed 完成式:combed 名詞複數:combs 進行式:combing
- Sometimes the combs of chickens are affected .
- She combed the mud out of the dog 's fur .
- I watched her as she combed her hair .
- The big waves combed as they neared the shore .
- Combs and brushes are toilet articles .
- Do not forget to comb your hair before you go out !
- Nello had already seized and flourished his comb .
- Damn it, bobby, comb your hair .
- Do not mess up my hair , i have just combed it .
- I looked over this place with a fine-tooth comb .
- the act of drawing a comb through hair; "his hair needed a comb"
- the fleshy red crest on the head of the domestic fowl and other gallinaceous birds
- ciliated comb-like swimming plate of a ctenophore
- a flat device with narrow pointed teeth on one edge; disentangles or arranges hair
- any of several tools for straightening fibers
- smoothen and neaten with or as with a comb; "comb your hair before dinner"; "comb the wool"
同義詞：comb out, disentangle,
- search thoroughly; "They combed the area for the missing child"
- straighten with a comb; "comb your hair"