音標：[ kə'miti ] 讀音:
- She was the chair of the planning committee .
- He submitted the report to the committee .
- The committee are well disposed towards the idea .
- The house resolved itself into a committee .
- The matter will be brought before the committee .
- I had the committee to luncheon the other day .
- The committee turned down his proposal .
- He bribed himself onto the committee .
- The government took refuge in another committee .
- He was made spokesman by the committee .
- committeeとは意味：committee n. 委員會; 委員(全員).【動詞＋】◆appoint a committee of inquiry 調査委員會の委員を任命する appoint a committee to inquire into… …を調査する委員會の委員を任命する◆The committee was called. 委員會が召集された call a committee into session 委員會...
selection committee 中文, joint committee 中文, reception committee 中文, select committee 中文, school committee 中文, steering committee 中文, watch committee 中文, action committee 中文, vigilance committee 中文, committed season 1 中文, committed stem cell 中文, committed step 中文, committed urban development area 中文, committedcategorylongtermhousingstrategy 中文, committee against apartheid 中文, committee against apartheid in sports 中文, committee against the war in lebanon 中文, committee against torture 中文,