音標：[ kə'mju:niti ] 發音:
- Law is developed by various communities .
- New york has always been a commercial community .
- Many rural communities are depressed .
- The meeting will be held in the community center .
- The whole community turned out to wipe out the four pests .
- Come to the church and be a member of the community .
- He and his wife had all things in sweet community .
- The airport had been established long before the community .
- They also tend to be active in their communities .
- There are many difficulties in the community of women .
- (ecology) a group of interdependent organisms inhabiting the same region and interacting with each other
- a group of people living in a particular local area; "the team is drawn from all parts of the community"
- a group of nations having common interests; "they hoped to join the NATO community"
- a district where people live; occupied primarily by private residences
同義詞：residential district, residential area,
- common ownership; "they shared a community of possessions"
- agreement as to goals; "the preachers and the bootleggers found they had a community of interests"
同義詞：community of interests,
- communityとは意味：community n. 地域(社會); 社會, 集団, …界; 共同體; 共通; 共有.【動詞＋】◆the best ways of benefiting the community この社會に役立つ最善の方法◆build a community 生活共同體を設立する◆join the European Community ヨーロッパ共同體に參加する◆Swedish-Americans make...
community antenna 中文, european community 中文, gated community 中文, french community 中文, community singing 中文, bedroom community 中文, village community 中文, community centre 中文, community chest 中文, communities in the profundal zone 中文, communities of discourse 中文, communities of practice 中文, communities, regions of belgium 中文, communitization 中文, community acquired 中文, community acquired infections 中文, community acquis 中文, community action for legal service 中文,