音標：[ 'kʌmpəni ] 讀音:
- The company offered the job to someone else .
- The company was forced to pass its dividend .
- Incapable management ruined the company .
- The trust is separated from the company .
- These big companies get everything they want .
- He is a dispatcher at the trolleybus company .
- He spoke it out plainly to his company .
- Are there any shipbuilding companies in taiwan ?
- The whole future of the company is at risk .
- He went off with 10000 of the company 's money ..
- an institution created to conduct business; "he only invests in large well-established companies"; "he started the company in his garage"
- a unit of firefighters including their equipment; "a hook-and-ladder company"
- a social gathering of guests or companions; "the house was filled with company when I arrived"
- organization of performers and associated personnel (especially theatrical); "the traveling company all stayed at the same hotel"
- small military unit; usually two or three platoons
- crew of a ship including the officers; the whole force or personnel of a ship
- a band of people associated temporarily in some activity; "they organized a party to search for food"; "the company of cooks walked into the kitchen"
- a social or business visitor; "the room was a mess because he hadn''t expected company"
- the state of being with someone; "he missed their company"; "he enjoyed the society of his friends"
同義詞：companionship, fellowship, society,
- be a companion to somebody
同義詞：companion, accompany, keep company,
company commander 中文, city company 中文, control company 中文, commercial company 中文, proprietary company 中文, pigeon company 中文, limited company 中文, stock company 中文, company officers 中文, compansation 中文, compansator 中文, compansatory financing schemes 中文, compansion radio 中文, companumoea root 中文, company account code 中文, company accounts 中文, company act 中文, company address 中文,