讀音:用"completely different"造句"completely different"怎麼讀
- This exquisite woman before him was completely different .
- I find him difficult to talk to -- we are on completely different wavelengths .
- There is, however, another completely different and rather appealing possibility .
- This interference can be between 2 completely different viruses heterologous interference .
- There is, however, another completely different approach which is founded in potential theory .
- When a bridge is to be blasted as a non-military operation, completely different demands are made .
- If the electrons were simply leaking from one place to another, like water going through a hole, the behavior would be completely different .
- Memetics provides a completely different explanation
- They both had completely different characters but
- We are from completely different classes of human
completely 中文, completely successful 中文, completely autogamous 中文, completely cancel 中文, completely compatible 中文, completely carefully 中文, completely relaxed 中文, constraint completely 中文, completely checked 中文, completely denatured alcohol 中文, completely destroy the enemy 中文, completely destroyed 中文, completely determined game 中文, completely developed barrier 中文, completely distributive lattice 中文, completely dry 中文, completely eclipsing binary 中文, completely efficient diffusion 中文,