音標：[ kən'strʌkʃən ] 讀音:
- What construction do you put on his actions ?
- It was a most venerable construction .
- Our letter does not bear such a construction .
- The road construction work is in progress .
- The construction of that big building is completed .
- At the end, the construction was primitive .
- The construction is canonical in a sense .
- A new upsurge in construction is in the making ..
- The new railway is under construction .
- The new railway is still in the course of construction .
- drawing a figure satisfying certain conditions as part of solving a problem or proving a theorem; "the assignment was to make a construction that could be used in proving the Pythagorean theorem"
- the act of constructing something; "during the construction we had to take a detour"; "his hobby was the building of boats"
- the commercial activity involved in repairing old structures or constructing new ones; "their main business is home construction"; "workers in the building trades"
- a thing constructed; a complex entity constructed of many parts; "the structure consisted of a series of arches"; "she wore her hair in an amazing construction of whirls and ribbons"
- the creation of a construct; the process of combining ideas into a congruous object of thought
- a group of words that form a constituent of a sentence and are considered as a single unit; "I concluded from his awkward constructions that he was a foreigner"
同義詞：grammatical construction, expression,
- an interpretation of a text or action; "they put an unsympathetic construction on his conduct"
- constructionとは意味：construction n. 建設(業); 建造物; 建築様式; 構成, 構造; 解釈.【動詞＋】◆accelerate construction of badly-needed housing 緊急に必要な住宅建設を促進する◆The sentence does not bear such a construction. この文はそんなふうには解釈できない◆begin construction ...
mill construction 中文, appositive construction 中文, absolute construction 中文, priority construction 中文, balloon construction 中文, constructing parties 中文, constructing position 中文, constructing quarks 中文, constructing reality 中文, constructing the precedence relation 中文, construction (or detail) specification 中文, construction (or running) store 中文, construction - machine operator 中文, construction - material sales 中文,