音標：[ 'kɔntækt ] 發音:
過去式:contacted 完成式:contacted 名詞複數:contacts 進行式:contacting 簡單式:contacts
- I have a useful contact in new york .
- The contact resistance is difficult to measure .
- Participants were contacted once yearly .
- I finally made contact with her in paris .
- I am in direct contact with the hijackers .
- A little asbestos fiber is formed on the contacts .
- A poor contact causes power to fail occasionally .
- They made contact with headquarters by radio .
- The pilot renewed contact with the control tower .
- Where can i contact you tomorrow ?
- close interaction; "they kept in daily contact"; "they claimed that they had been in contact with extraterrestrial beings"
- the act of touching physically; "her fingers came in contact with the light switch"
- (electronics) a junction where things (as two electrical conductors) touch or are in physical contact; "they forget to solder the contacts"
- a thin curved glass or plastic lens designed to fit over the cornea in order to correct vision or to deliver medication
- a channel for communication between groups; "he provided a liaison with the guerrillas"
同義詞：liaison, link, inter-group communication,
- a communicative interaction; "the pilot made contact with the base"; "he got in touch with his colleagues"
- the physical coming together of two or more things; "contact with the pier scraped paint from the hull"
- a person who is in a position to give you special assistance; "he used his business contacts to get an introduction to the governor"
- the state or condition of touching or of being in immediate proximity; "litmus paper turns red on contact with an acid"
- be in or establish communication with; "Our advertisements reach millions"; "He never contacted his children after he emigrated to Australia"
同義詞：reach, get through, get hold of,
- be in direct physical contact with; make contact; "The two buildings touch"; "Their hands touched"; "The wire must not contact the metal cover"; "The surfaces contact at this point"
同義詞：touch, adjoin, meet,
- contactとは意味：１contact n. 接觸, ふれあい, 交際, 連絡, つきあい; 縁故, 手づる, コネ; 交信; 有視界; コンタクトレンズ.【動詞＋】◆She arranged several contacts with businesspeople in New York for me. 私のためにニューヨークの実業家に何人か渡りをつけてくれた◆the type of person who avoid...
contact light 中文, contact action 中文, contact maker 中文, contact lens 中文, contact twin 中文, contact man 中文, contact breaker 中文, contact mine 中文, contact flying 中文, contac nt 中文, contac scf 中文, contacet breaker current 中文, contacnt 中文, contacr history 中文, contact (film) 中文, contact (user) 中文, contact - japan 中文, contact a aratus 中文,