音標：[ 'kɔntrækt ] 讀音:
過去式:contracted 完成式:contracted 名詞複數:contractibility
- Ab extends by 2mm and bc contracts by 2mm .
- Speech makes more use of contracted forms .
- They want my john hancock on the contract .
- The contract was terminable by either party .
- The vendor signs a contract with the purchaser .
- He is bound by the terms of the contract .
- He had already contracted a liaison with some girl .
- I soon contracted expensive habits .
- I want the contract in black and white .
- This contract between us holds good for a year .
- a variety of bridge in which the bidder receives points toward game only for the number of tricks he bid
- a binding agreement between two or more persons that is enforceable by law
- (contract bridge) the highest bid becomes the contract setting the number of tricks that the bidder must make
- be stricken by an illness, fall victim to an illness; "He got AIDS"; "She came down with pneumonia"; "She took a chill"
- become smaller or draw together; "The fabric shrank"; "The balloon shrank"
- reduce in scope while retaining essential elements; "The manuscript must be shortened"
同義詞：abridge, foreshorten, abbreviate, shorten, cut, reduce,
- make or become more narrow or restricted; "The selection was narrowed"; "The road narrowed"
- compress or concentrate; "Congress condensed the three-year plan into a six-month plan"
- enter into a contractual arrangement
- make smaller; "The heat contracted the woollen garment"
- squeeze or press together; "she compressed her lips"; "the spasm contracted the muscle"
同義詞：compress, constrict, squeeze, compact, press,
- engage by written agreement; "They signed two new pitchers for the next season"
同義詞：sign, sign on, sign up,
- contractとは意味：１contract n. 契約, 協定, 請負; 契約書; 婚約.【動詞＋】◆abrogate a contract 契約を撤回する◆accept a contract 契約を承諾する◆annul a contract 契約を無効にする◆The company has approved the contract. 會社はその契約を承認した◆assign a contract after biddi...
contracted 中文, conditional contract 中文, unilateral contract 中文, gratuitous contract 中文, contract miner 中文, short contract 中文, land contract 中文, literal contract 中文, civil contract 中文, contracid 中文, contraclinal valley 中文, contraclinal valleys 中文, contraclockwise 中文, contracptive device 中文, contract 1 中文, contract 2 中文, contract a debt 中文, contract a foreign loan 中文,