音標：[ kaʊnt ] 讀音:用"count"造句"count"怎麼讀"count"的同義詞
- The development of the thighs counts heavily .
- We are glad to count you as a friend .
- It could be counted an average day .
- Mind , i count on your keeping the promise .
- It makes no difference to the count rate .
- There are so many mistakes that i cannot count them .
- What counts is determination and confidence .
- Some of these selections should not be counted .
- I disagree with you on both counts .
- From now on they could count on us .
- the act of counting; reciting numbers in ascending order; "the counting continued for several hours"
同義詞：counting, numeration, enumeration, reckoning, tally,
- a nobleman (in various countries) having rank equal to a British earl
- the total number counted; "a blood count"
- include as if by counting; "I can count my colleagues in the opposition"
- take account of; "You have to reckon with our opponents"; "Count on the monsoon"
- have faith or confidence in; "you can count on me to help you any time"; "Look to your friends for support"; "You can bet on that!"; "Depend on your family in times of crisis"
同義詞：bet, depend, look, calculate, reckon,
- name or recite the numbers in ascending order; "The toddler could count to 100"
- determine the number or amount of; "Can you count the books on your shelf?"; "Count your change"
同義詞：number, enumerate, numerate,
- show consideration for; take into account; "You must consider her age"; "The judge considered the offender''s youth and was lenient"
- have weight; have import, carry weight; "It does not matter much"
- put into a group; "The academy counts several Nobel Prize winners among its members"
- have a certain value or carry a certain weight; "each answer counts as three points"
- countとは意味：１count n. 計算; 総數; 〔法律〕 訴因, 問題點; 〔ボクシング〕 カウント(を取ること); 〔野球〕 (打者の)カウント.【動詞＋】◆The referee began the count. (ボクシングで)レフェリーはカウントを取りはじめた◆His indictment contains two counts. 彼の起訴狀には 2 つの訴因が含まれている◆a drug that d...
counting 中文, body count 中文, sperm count 中文, viable count 中文, head count 中文, point count 中文, metric count 中文, coarse counts 中文, blood count 中文, counselorcentered therapyy 中文, counselors 2 中文, counselorship 中文, counsels of perfection 中文, counsling interview 中文, count [tell]noses 中文, count a great deal 中文, count against 中文, count agaist 中文,