- Never mind what he says, he's a cracker .
- Several other sand crackers have been built since then .
- A large electric magnet on a crane lifts the skull cracker .
- I'm going to get a few crackers or cookies first billy likes a little snack when he gets home from school .
- Chunan ' s special walnut crackers . 2 , 000 won for each bag
- The fire cracker went off and scared jack ' s dog
- " going great , cracker . we ' re diversifying .
- Where are you going ? cracker told us to stay here
- No , it wasn ' t from a cracker jack box
- Ann : ( chewing a cracker ) for the orphans
- a party favor consisting of a paper roll (usually containing candy or a small favor) that pops when pulled at both ends
同義詞：snapper, cracker bonbon,
- firework consisting of a small explosive charge and fuse in a heavy paper casing
- a thin crisp wafer made of flour and water with or without leavening and shortening; unsweetened or semisweet
- a programmer who cracks (gains unauthorized access to) computers, typically to do malicious things; "crackers are often mistakenly called hackers"
- a poor White person in the southern United States
- crackerとは意味：cracker n. クラッカー; 爆竹; 割る器具; 《英口語》 すごいもの.【動詞＋】◆set off a cracker 爆竹を鳴らす.【形容詞 名詞＋】◆a box of animal crackers 箱入りの動物形クラッカー◆a cannon cracker 大型の爆竹◆a catalytic cracker (石油精製の)接觸分解器◆pull a Christmas cracker ...