音標：[ 'kʌltiveit ] 讀音:用"cultivate"造句"cultivate"怎麼讀"cultivate"的同義詞
- It was eager to be tame and cultivated .
- We saw fields and cultivated land everywhere .
- Trina had cultivated tastes in mcteague .
- At first they cultivated with a rough wooden hoe .
- China would cultivate its traditional indifference .
- Tchaikovsky cultivated all branches of music .
- Being gentle and cultivated is just a scholar 's attitude .
- The land is cultivated with rice , cotton and vegetable .
- I must cultivate old bows .
- You must cultivate people who can help you in business .
- adapt (a wild plant or unclaimed land) to the environment; "domesticate oats"; "tame the soil"
同義詞：domesticate, naturalize, naturalise, tame,
- prepare for crops; "Work the soil"; "cultivate the land"
- foster the growth of
- teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment; "Cultivate your musical taste"; "Train your tastebuds"; "She is well schooled in poetry"
同義詞：educate, school, train, civilize, civilise,
- cultivateとは意味：cultivate v. 耕す; 栽培する; 洗練する, 修める; 養成する; 奨勵する.【副詞１】◆cultivate one's mind assiduously たゆみなく精神を陶冶(とうや)する◆carefully cultivate one's voice and appearance 念入りに聲と容姿にみがきをかける◆be highly cultivated with grapes ブ...