音標：[ kʌp ] 讀音:
過去式:cupped 完成式:cupped 名詞複數:cups 進行式:cupping
- In a nutshell, it was not my cup of tea .
- Faber cupped hands around his mouth .
- He has won several cups for shooting .
- Joy and grief were mingled in the cup .
- The cup is full; no more will go in .
- Boiling water cracked a cup across the bottom .
- There 's many a slip between the cup and the lip .
- The cup was full and the tea was running over ..
- Our destiny offers, not the cup of despair .
- We had a pleasant chat over a cup of tea .
- a small open container usually used for drinking; usually has a handle; "he put the cup back in the saucer"; "the handle of the cup was missing"
- a large metal vessel with two handles that is awarded as a trophy to the winner of a competition; "the school kept the cups is a special glass case"
- the hole (or metal container in the hole) on a golf green; "he swore as the ball rimmed the cup and rolled away"; "put the flag back in the cup"
- a punch served in a pitcher instead of a punch bowl
- cup-shaped plant organ
- a United States liquid unit equal to 8 fluid ounces
- the quantity a cup will hold; "he drank a cup of coffee"; "he borrowed a cup of sugar"
- any cup-shaped concavity; "bees filled the waxen cups with honey"; "he wore a jock strap with a metal cup"; "the cup of her bra"
- treat by applying evacuated cups to the patient''s skin
- put into a cup; "cup the milk"
- form into the shape of a cup; "She cupped her hands"
- cupとは意味：１cup n. コップ, 茶わん; 杯, さかずき; カップ 1 杯(の量); 優勝杯; 杯狀のもの; 酒, 飲酒; カップ 《氷で冷やした諸種の混合飲料》; 経験, 運命の杯.【動詞＋】◆accept a cup さかずきを受ける◆add half a cup of water to… …に水を半カップ分加える◆award a cup to the champion チャンピオンにカップを授與す...
cupping 中文, claret cup 中文, loving cup 中文, cup final 中文, drinking cup 中文, cupping glass 中文, acorn cup 中文, china cup 中文, cup holder 中文, cuorse pointer 中文, cuoxam 中文, cuoxam lignin 中文, cuozhen 中文, cuozzo 中文, cup (as a prize); trophy; plate 中文, cup ammoniation 中文, cup and ball joint 中文, cup and ball jointing 中文,