音標：[ kə:v ] 發音:
過去式:curved 完成式:curved 名詞複數:curves 進行式:curving
- The engine of the train left the rails at a curve .
- The slope of titration curve is at a minimum .
- No mountains infringe on the curve .
- The indifference curve had no curvature at all .
- Severe variations deform the discharge curves .
- His forehead domed out in a curve .
- Skiff miller was rounding the curve .
- It results in a rather haphazardly curved path .
- He then treated the evolute of a plane curve .
- An indifference curve is usually assumed to be convex .
- a pitch of a baseball that is thrown with spin so that its path curves as it approaches the batter
同義詞：curve ball, breaking ball, bender,
- curved segment (of a road or river or railroad track etc.)
- the property possessed by the curving of a line or surface
- a line on a graph representing data
- the trace of a point whose direction of motion changes
- form a curl, curve, or kink; "the cigar smoke curled up at the ceiling"
- turn sharply; change direction abruptly; "The car cut to the left at the intersection"; "The motorbike veered to the right"
同義詞：swerve, sheer, trend, veer, slue, slew, cut,
- bend or cause to bend; "He crooked his index finger"; "the road curved sharply"
- form an arch or curve; "her back arches"; "her hips curve nicely"
- extend in curves and turns; "The road winds around the lake"; "the path twisted through the forest"
- curveとは意味：１curve n. 曲線, カーブ; 《口語》 曲線美; 曲線狀のもの; 〔野球〕 カーブ; 〔教育〕 相対評価.【動詞＋】◆The ball described a curve through the air. ボールは空中に曲線を描いて飛んだ◆draw a curve on the blackboard 黒板に曲線を描く◆flatten the curve of inflation インフレ曲...