音標：[ 'kuʃən ] 讀音:
過去式:cushioned 完成式:cushioned 名詞複數:cushions 進行式:cushioning
- I collected what cushions i could find .
- The other two were using it as a cushion .
- The bush acted as a cushion to my falling .
- She made a cushion out of odd bits of material .
- They would work slippers and cushions for mr. slope .
- She puffed up the cushions .
- Whole craft was raised on a cushion of compressed air .
- How do you say blond little cushioned knuckles in french ?
- When she lay down on the sofa, he arranged the cushions for her .
- Wage increases have cushioned us from the effects of higher prices .
- a soft bag filled with air or a mass of padding such as feathers or foam rubber etc.
- the layer of air that supports a hovercraft or similar vehicle
- a mechanical damper; absorbs energy of sudden impulses; "the old car needed a new set of shocks"
同義詞：shock absorber, shock,
- protect from impact; "cushion the blow"
- cushionとは意味：１cushion n. クッション, 座ぶとん; 緩和策.【動詞＋】◆plump out a cushion (へこんだ)クッションを(手でたたくなどして)ふくらませる◆He lay down on the floor and put a cushion under his head. 床に橫になるとクッションを頭の下に入れた◆straighten the cushions on a sofa ソ...