- His vesture was dabbled in blood .
- Never dabble with things of which you have no knowledge .
- He dabbled in religions .
- He had dabbled in charke's homer, but had never yet worked much at the new testament in the greek .
- Even if i had rags on, i would always be clean, or else i would dabble them in water myself .
- A duck will not always dabble in the same gutter
- It ' s all right . rose is dabbling in the occult
- Uh , i like to dabble in a lot of different things
- Then you started a magazine , dabbled in the lnternet
- Dabble : to splash liquid gently and playfully
- bob forward and under so as to feed off the bottom of a body of water; "dabbling ducks"
- dip a foot or hand briefly into a liquid
- work with in an amateurish manner; "She dabbles in astronomy"; "He plays around with investments but he never makes any money"
同義詞：smatter, play around,
- play in or as if in water, as of small children
同義詞：paddle, splash around,