- I do know daddy is in some kind of trouble .
- Better be careful. he's a sort of sugar daddy .
- Just see how you pick on me, daddy .
- He was our coal-black daddy of whom we were afraid .
- I've sold my story, daddy .
- I like to call you daddy dear .
- Daddy was a card himself, you couldn't put anything over him .
- According to mother, daddy has been doing quite a lot of subcontracting for a company called quayle electrical and gas .
- - she can play , can ' t she ? - yeah , just like her daddy
- - no , no , no . you love daddy . - come on , satchel
Daddy is an affectionate, familiar term, form of direct address, or nickname for a father. Popular in the Southern United States and Western United States.