音標：[ dɑ:t ] 讀音:
過去式:darted 完成式:darted 名詞複數:darts 進行式:darting
- He darted off the road into the bushes .
- She darted into the women's dressing room .
- A sudden thought darted through his mind .
- The boy hit the target with his first dart .
- Glances darted among the four men .
- He would no longer dart about her .
- A flame darted from the logs .
- She darted him a mischievous intimate glance .
- She darted a look at him when he was coming in .
- Some peculiarity might now dart forth .
- a sudden quick movement
- a tapered tuck made in dressmaking
- a small narrow pointed missile that is thrown or shot
- move with sudden speed; "His forefinger darted in all directions as he spoke"
- move along rapidly and lightly; skim or dart; "The hummingbird flitted among the branches"
同義詞：flit, flutter, fleet,
- run or move very quickly or hastily; "She dashed into the yard"
同義詞：dash, scoot, scud, flash, shoot,