音標：[ dæʃ ] 讀音:
過去式:dashed 完成式:dashed 名詞複數:dashes 進行式:dashing
- Roderigo dashes in and demands her hand .
- Death pays all debts and all thoughts are dashed .
- She dashed off a letter to her mother .
- A gust of wind dashed rain against the window .
- He dashed the door in and entered the room ..
- Dash , there goes another button !
- We dashed water in his face to wake him up .
- Here is another dashing girl .
- The waves dashed against the rocks .
- The baby dashed his bottle against the wall .
- a quick run
- the act of moving with great haste; "he made a dash for the door"
- distinctive and stylish elegance; "he wooed her with the confident dash of a cavalry officer"
同義詞：elan, flair, panache, style,
- the longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code
- a punctuation mark (-) used between parts of a compound word or between the syllables of a word when the word is divided at the end of a line of text
- a footrace run at top speed; "he is preparing for the 100-yard dash"
- add an enlivening or altering element to; "blue paint dashed with white"
- break into pieces, as by striking or knocking over; "Smash a plate"
- hurl or thrust violently; "He dashed the plate against the wall"; "Waves were dashing against the rock"
- cause to lose courage; "dashed by the refusal"
同義詞：daunt, scare off, pall, frighten off, scare away, frighten away, scare,
- run or move very quickly or hastily; "She dashed into the yard"
同義詞：dart, scoot, scud, flash, shoot,
- destroy or break; "dashed ambitions and hopes"