過去式:deceased 完成式:deceased 進行式:deceasing
- He wore mourning for his deceased wife .
- Let us not bear hard upon the weaknesses of the deceased .
- The deceased died of old age .
- The property of a deceased person should remain in the gens .
- I wish i knew why i feel such loyalty to the deceased .
- Maybe even his deceased parents had interceded in his behalf .
- The property should be inherited by the children of the deceased owner .
- The informant is expected to provide the information about the deceased .
- Relatives of the deceased have a habit of cropping up in cases like this .
- Tears stream down my cheeks when i recall the look of the deceased while in life .
- the event of dying or departure from life; "her death came as a terrible shock"; "upon your decease the capital will pass to your grandchildren"
- pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life; "She died from cancer"; "The children perished in the fire"; "The patient went peacefully"; "The old guy kicked the bucket at the age of 102"
同義詞：die, perish, go, exit, pass away, expire, pass, kick the bucket, cash in one''s chips, buy the farm, conk, give-up the ghost, drop dead, pop off, choke, croak, snuff it,