音標：[ dek ] 讀音:
過去式:decked 完成式:decked 名詞複數:decks 進行式:decking
- Ralph the rover was walking on the deck .
- They were all decked out for the party .
- He promptly ordered all hands on deck .
- I sat on the deck to take care of him .
- She did not want to deck herself with knowledge .
- The bars were welded to the deck plate .
- A flock of sea gulls are hovering over the deck ..
- He decked him with his first punch .
- Shall we go up on to the main deck ?
- It 's very hot in the cabin let 's go to deck .
- any of various platforms built into a vessel
- street name for a packet of illegal drugs
- a porch that resembles the deck on a ship
- a pack of 52 playing cards
同義詞：pack of cards, deck of cards,
- knock down with force; "He decked his opponent"
同義詞：coldcock, dump, knock down, floor,
- decorate; "deck the halls with holly"
- be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
同義詞：adorn, decorate, grace, embellish, beautify,