音標：[ di'fend ] 讀音:用"defend"造句"defend"怎麼讀"defend"的同義詞
- She demonstrated how best to defend oneself .
- We have defended the fruits of our victory .
- The village was defended by a river .
- You will need lawyers to defend you .
- He never lost a chance to defend her .
- Sam hawthorne had not spoken up, defending her .
- He felt that all his resources could not defend him .
- You can stop defending yourself .
- I would resign rather than defend it again .
- Alec was defending his wife .
- argue or speak in defense of; "She supported the motion to strike"
同義詞：support, fend for,
- state or assert; "He maintained his innocence"
- fight against or resist strongly; "The senator said he would oppose the bill"; "Don''t fight it!"
同義詞：fight, oppose, fight back, fight down,
- be on the defensive; act against an attack
- protect against a challenge or attack; "Hold that position behind the trees!"; "Hold the bridge against the enemy''s attacks"
- protect or fight for as a champion
- be the defense counsel for someone in a trial; "Ms. Smith will represent the defendant"
- defendとは意味：defend v. 防御する, 防護する; 弁護する; 擁護する.【副詞１】◆I was ably defended by my lawyer. 自分の弁護士の巧みな弁護を受けた◆Can we defend ourselves adequately against this danger? 私たちはこの危険に対してうまく自分の身を守ることができるのだろうか◆He defended his new ...