音標：[ di'livəri ] 發音:
- When can you take delivery of the car ?
- I would guarantee delivery and quality .
- Rural delivery is a blessing to the farmers .
- A lady has just gone to the delivery room .
- The date of delivery has n't been fixed yet .
- We asked them to speed the delivery up .
- A delivery van has brought the grocery order .
- This person alone has the right to take delivery of goods .
- The nurse in the delivery room said, "it's a boy! "
- The balance will be paid on taking delivery of the machine .
- the act of delivering a child
- recovery or preservation from loss or danger; "work is the deliverance of mankind"; "a surgeon''s job is the saving of lives"
同義詞：rescue, deliverance, saving,
- (baseball) the act of throwing a baseball by a pitcher to a batter
- the act of delivering or distributing something (as goods or mail); "his reluctant delivery of bad news"
- the voluntary transfer of something (title or possession) from one party to another
同義詞：livery, legal transfer,
- your characteristic style or manner of expressing yourself orally; "his manner of speaking was quite abrupt"; "her speech was barren of southernisms"; "I detected a slight accent in his speech"
同義詞：manner of speaking, speech,
- the event of giving birth; "she had a difficult delivery"
- deliveryとは意味：delivery n.(1) 〔商業〕 引き渡し; 配達.【動詞＋】◆accept delivery of goods 配達の品を受け取る◆complete delivery of… …の引き渡しを済ませる◆When may we expect delivery? いつ配達してもらえますか◆expedite delivery 配達を早くする◆We guarantee delivery within...
delivery port 中文, breech delivery 中文, general delivery 中文, gaol delivery 中文, delivery receipt 中文, forward delivery 中文, delivery book 中文, express delivery 中文, jail delivery 中文, delivering latex sample with a dipper 中文, delivering looper 中文, delivering prescription 中文, delivering tension reel 中文, deliverly 中文, delivery accessories 中文, delivery activities 中文, delivery advice 中文, delivery advice card 中文,