音標：[ 'dentist ] 讀音:
- She keeps putting off going to the dentist .
- I had a most unpleasant time at the dentist 's .
- The dentist heaved a shoulder uneasily .
- I screwed up my courage and went to the dentist .
- They're sending someone else to the dentist .
- They say there's a lot of dentists staying here .
- He makes a drama out of a simple visit to the dentist .
- Old grannis and the dentist had gone through the rooms .
- I am too nervous to read when i am waiting to see the dentist .
- The very next day she was off to have her teeth capped at the dentist .