音標：[ 'dentist ] 讀音:
- She keeps putting off going to the dentist .
- I had a most unpleasant time at the dentist 's .
- The dentist heaved a shoulder uneasily .
- I screwed up my courage and went to the dentist .
- They're sending someone else to the dentist .
- They say there's a lot of dentists staying here .
- He makes a drama out of a simple visit to the dentist .
- Old grannis and the dentist had gone through the rooms .
- I am too nervous to read when i am waiting to see the dentist .
- The very next day she was off to have her teeth capped at the dentist .
- dentistとは意味：dentist n. 歯科醫師.【動詞＋】◆change one's dentist かかりつけの歯科醫を変える◆consult one's dentist 歯科醫に診てもらう◆Visit your dentist as soon as possible. できるだけすぐに歯科醫に診てもらいに行きなさい.【＋動詞】◆Her dentist extracted a tooth. 彼女を治療した歯科醫...